We accept most insurance plans, including, but not limited to those below. ALWAYS best to check with your insurance plan to see if our providers are IN-NETWORK. Insurance networks are always changing. If your insurance is not on this list, please check with your plan as we accept many others as well.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO, POS, BlueChoice, HMO*. (*Dr. Manus and Dr. Sassetti are not accepting new patients with HMO)
- Humana PPO and EPO ONLY – Not accepting HMO.
- United Health Care PPO, POS, some HMO plans.
- Aetna PPO, POS, some HMO plans.
- Cigna PPO, POS, some HMO plans.
- Great West – All Products.
- Preferred Plan.
- HFN PPO, EPO.
- All co-payments must be paid at the time of service.
- Insurance cards must be presented at each office visit. If your insurance changes, please notify us before your next visit so we can make the appropriate updates to your record.
- Please be aware that some services may not be covered by your insurance. You will be financially responsible for services not covered as well as deductibles and any co-insurance.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please call within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment. If you do not cancel within 24 yours, our policy is to charge $25 for missed routine and follow-up appointments and $50 for NEW PATIENT and missed physical examination appointments.
- Medical records copying charge is $35.
- Any questions regarding your billing statements may be directed to our billing personnel