Covid Vaccine Update as of 2/1/2021
The Oak Park Health Department has provided Lake Street Family Physicians with a limited supply of Covid-19 vaccines for existing patients who are 65 and older and residents of Oak Park. Please call our office at 708-524-8600 to schedule only if you meet these criteria. Essential workers please see the options below.
Phase 1A and 1B Covid Vaccine registration opportunities (subject to availability):
Oak Park Residents: click here to register with the Oak Park Health Department. 1A patients can also email the department directly to request a vaccine appointment (click here).
Website link: https://webservice.oak-park.us/VaccinePre-registrationForm/
Email link: email@example.com
• Click here for the Cook County Health Dept (Not available to Oak Park residents) Oak Park has their own local Health Department and will be offering vaccines at a later date.
• Click here for Walgreens
• Click here for Jewel.
• Click here for Walmart.
• Click here for Rush U Med Center.
• Northwestern: Current 1A and 1B Northwestern patients will be contacted via their patient portal once eligible.
• Loyola Patients: routinely log into your Loyola MyChart and check “Appointment Availability” for Covid-19 vaccination appointment openings.
• Edward/Elmhurst Patients: vaccination has begun for patients 65+. Watch for an email letting you know that you have a new order in your MyChart. Log in to your MyChart, and you’ll be able to schedule an appointment once eligible.
• AAFP info on COVID-19